RS SECURITY IS A SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT SECURITY CONSULTANCY specialising in the planning, design & testing of large-scale security systems, their aim is to give peace of mind to clients that their system will significantly minimise crime & save costs.
Building on thirty-two years of Security Consultancy experience across the UK, Richard Sumner has recently launched RS Security Consultants, an independent consultancy working nationally with large scale businesses to achieve the highest levels of security and crime prevention for projects such as Media City in Manchester and the Manchester Co-op arena.
The business itself has just celebrated its first year, and what a year it has been, winning two prestigious industry awards – Security Consultant of the year at the ASC awards and Outstanding Security Consultant 2021 at the OSPA’s. We are a growing business, and we are growing fast. If this sounds like a business you would like to be involved in and you are looking to be part of a friendly, agile team, then read on…
- You will be employed as an Associate Director working in our team with flexibility in your location.
- You will be experienced in leading sensitive projects and a team in the design, specification and testing of security projects.
- You will be an engaging communicator with colleagues and clients at every level.
- You will have security consultancy experience.
- You will have excellent testing, tender, report writing and presentation skills.
- You will need a good working knowledge of IT Security systems and processes.
- A security qualification such as CPP, CSMP or PSP is favourable.
RS Security Consultants believes that a good team should be rewarded. All colleagues are treated with respect and are given flexibility and autonomy in their role and rewarded with a competitive salary, generous annual leave and company pension scheme.
To apply for this role, send your cv and covering letter in Word, Powerpoint or PDF format.