SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT – Two roles
RS SECURITY IS A SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT SECURITY CONSULTANCY specialising in the planning, design & testing of large-scale security systems, their aim is to give peace of mind to clients that their system will significantly minimise crime & save costs.
Building on thirty-three years of Security Consultancy experience across the UK, Richard Sumner launched RS Security Consultants, an independent consultancy working nationally with large-scale businesses to achieve the highest levels of security and crime prevention for projects such as Media City in Manchester and the Manchester Co-op arena.
In the last two years the business has won two prestigious industry awards – Security Consultant of the year at the ASC awards and Outstanding Security Consultant 2021 at the OSPA’s, plus Finalist at the Security and Fire Excellence awards 2021. We are a growing business, and we are growing fast. If this sounds like a business you would like to be involved in and you are looking to be part of a friendly, agile team, then read on…
- You will be employed as a Senior Security Consultant working in our Leeds-based team.
- You will be experienced in leading sensitive projects and a team in the design, specification and testing of security projects both within the UK.
- You will be an engaging communicator with colleagues and clients at every level.
- You will have security consultancy experience to UK standards.
- You will have excellent testing, tender, report writing and presentation skills.
- You will need a good working knowledge of IT Security systems and processes.
- A security qualification such as CPP, CSMP or PSP is favourable.
RS Security Consultants believes that a good team should be rewarded. All colleagues are treated with respect and are given flexibility and autonomy in their role and rewarded with a competitive salary, generous annual leave, and company pension scheme.
To apply for one of these roles, send your cv and covering letter.