RS SECURITY IS A SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT SECURITY CONSULTANCY specialising in the planning, design & testing of large-scale security systems.
Building on thirty-Four years of Security experience across the UK, Richard Sumner launched RS Security Consultants, an independent consultancy working nationally with large-scale businesses to achieve the highest levels of security and crime prevention for projects such as Media City in Manchester and the Manchester Co-op arena.
The continued growth of RSSC has seen a rise in our client base this is continuing to grow.
In the last two years the business has won two prestigious industry awards – Security Consultant of the year at the ASC awards and Outstanding Security Consultant 2021 at the OSPA’s, plus Finalist at the Security and Fire Excellence awards 2021. We are a growing business, and we are growing fast. If this sounds like a business you would like to be involved in and you are looking to be part of a friendly, agile team, then read on…
- You will be employed as a Senior Security Consultant working with our Leeds-based team.
- You will be experienced in leading sensitive projects and a team in the design, specification and testing of security projects both within the UK.
- You will be an engaging communicator with colleagues and clients at every level.
- A minimum of 10 years within the security technology industry
- You will have excellent testing, tender, report writing and presentation skills.
- You will need a good working knowledge of Security systems and industry standards.
RS Security Consultants believes that a good team should be rewarded. All colleagues are treated with respect and are given flexibility and autonomy in their role and rewarded with a competitive salary, generous annual leave, and company pension scheme.
To apply for one of these roles, send your cv and covering letter to